26 July 2018 by Gagan Modi
Car Prices set to Increase from August 2018. Maruti Suzuki, Honda, Ford, Toyota, Tata Motors, Mahindra, Volkswagen to increase Prices in August
Car Manufacturer set to Increase Prices in August 2018 and this is primarily due to 2 reasons
» INR Depreciated to Dollar to level of Rs 69 per Dollar
» Rising Input Costs in Last 6 Months
» Hike in Custom Duty on Parts
So - whether considering to buy Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, Ford or from Mahindra, Volkswagen - the price hike to happen across the board and will happen to tune of 1% to 2% across range.
1. Honda Cars India has already announced that Price hike will happen to tune of Rs 10000 to Rs 35000. However the recently launched Jazz to get no Price change
2. Tata Motors to also hike Prices of its car range from Rs 10000 to Rs 30000 in August 2018.
3. Maruti Suzuki deferred price hike in July 2018, and new hike will be implemented from August with expected Price hike from Rs 5000 on Entry Segment Car to as high as Rs 15000
Check Prices with Complete Features
4. Ford India also set to increase Car Prices to extent of 2% with Ford Ecosport to be dearer from Rs 12000 to Rs 20000
5. Volkswagen India, Mahindra also to increase Car Prices in August 2018
6. Luxury Car Makers - Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz can also increase prices by upto Rs 1 Lakh in August 2018
So - considering to buy Car in August 2018, you can get Vehicle Invoiced in July 2018 so as to lock in Prices or Prepone Car Delivery in July 2018