MyCarHelpline Forum for Premium Support !!
I have around 900km/month of running between mumbai and pune. But that is only for few more months, post that it should be less then 500km/month(except any miscellaneous trips)
The Renault Triber is one of the best cars available currently.
What you'll like:
• A 7-seat MPV at the price of B-segment hatchbacks. Lots of car for the money
• We like the crossover'ish styling. Looks swell for an MPV!
• Practical & spacious cabin, with a usable 3rd row. Ample storage too
• Incredible 625L boot with 3rd-row removed. Many cargo & seating combinations available
• Neutral road manners and city-friendly size (unlike most other 7-seater MPVs)
• Equipment for a budget car (4 airbags, touchscreen ICE, reversing camera)
• Loads of neat touches such as auto locking & unlocking, removable 3rd row seat, underseat drawer, fully adjustable 2nd row seats...
What you won't:
• Boring 1.0L petrol engine lacks pep & punch. It is the weakest link in this package
• Average NVH levels. Engine can get noisy, while vibrations are felt on the inside
• Some misses such as a thinner spare tyre, no foglamps / steering-mounted controls...
• Cabin width makes it a 6-seater, not 7 (i.e. 2 adults on the middle row, not 3)
• Minimal boot space with all seats occupied; you'll need that roof-mounted carrier
• No diesel option in the line-up
• Renault's after-sales service quality is inconsistent