Thank you for sharing your valuable knowledge with us.
I have gone through almost your all videos, it helped me while buying my new Car. (In all aspects like insurance, bargaining car price, blander of car dealers, purchasing latest month manufacturing model, new car inspection and bank loan)
I have purchased Honda City VX 5th Generation (2020) model.
1. I realised that company fitted headlights are not sufficient to give proper visibility in night.
Please suggest me Headlights bulb for High beam, low beam and for Fog lamp which will give me brighter visibility in night
Great to hear and congrats for City !!
Hope you enjoying experience .
In terms of headlight & Fog Light upgrade
See there are multiple options in City V which comes with projector setup
a) Upgrade with HID Bulbs
b) Upgrade with LED Bulbs
c) Upgrade with Better Range Halogen Bulbs only like Osram night breaker / Philips Racing Vision or Xtreme vision as the size available
Now while HID and LED are there, my suggestion as easy one without going overboard and yet sufficient brightness for night drive
a) Upgrade with LED Bulbs in Low Beam for clear visibility in night drive
b) Upgrade with Better Range Halogen Bulbs from Osram or Philips in high beam as will still carry yellow light and will be useful in rains / extreme fog
c) Dont use White light in Fog Light, rather preferable to use Yellow one and i suggest to stick to stock one. Although you may find same against the trend where LED Fog lights are used by Manufacturers, but trust you dont need these white one as visibility is not great, as to me they are best for styling and from utility perspective best to stick to stock one
1. Osram LED Bulb - check bulb socket connector type before ordering for Low beam
2. Philips racing vision or Osram night breaker for High bulb - check bulb socket connector type before ordering . Philips racing vision only available in H4 and H7 size, if this is not the size check out osram night breaker or alternatively philips xtreme vision
3. Leave Fog light in stock only.
Hopefully should enjoy a lot better experience from stock set up
As per your suggestion and CITY VX (2020) headlight bulb connector type. I have selected below mentioned options. Please guide me which one should I select.
1. Low Beam (55W/H7 ) : found only 1 option low beam LED light.
a)Osram LEDriving HL Gen 2 cool white LED light 19 W
2. High Beam ( 60W/HB3) :- ( for Halogen and LED)
a) Osram night beaker 200 (58W)
b) Osram night beaker laser (58W)
c) Philips X- Treme vision G-force ( 9005XVGB1, 60W)
d) Philips white vision Ultra ( 9005WVGB1, 60W)
e) Philips xtreme Ultinon ( 11005XUX2, 60W) LED 25W.