Car Forum - Ask & Answer Questions

Welcome to Mycarhelpline.com Forum !!

  1. Arun salunkhe 9422487080
  2. New Cars, Reviews
  3. Thursday, April 30 2020
Should I cancell my deal or wait Bs4 Ecosport titanium diesel booked before lockdown but still not received car due to showroom close car price 10.80 lakh after discount please advice me weather i cancelled my deal or should I wait manufacturing month Aug 2019
Admin Accepted Answer
0
Votes
Undo
Hello,

There is nothing exceptional in deal ?
Which city is this ?

Ecosport BS6 Titanium Diesel MY 2020 was last available in Delhi at 11 Lakh at dealer level after factoring in discount offers at dealer level
I wont recommend such a price, even if its in Bangalore or Mumbai with high road tax zone.


  1. more than a month ago
  2. New Cars, Reviews
  3. # 1
Arun Accepted Answer
0
Votes
Undo
Tnx sir

But quotations was given about 12.05 lakh from 2 diff dealer in Mumbai, thane and discount abt 1 lakh
So final price for bs4 Ecosport titanium manufactur Aug 19 mod was 10.80 so i hooked

It was not good deal sir ????
In March 2020


  1. more than a month ago
  2. New Cars, Reviews
  3. # 2
  • Page :
  • 1


There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Guest
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.