MyCarHelpline Forum for Premium Support !!

Get Professional Support from Experts. Ask your Question Now !!

  1. Divakar Garg
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. Saturday, January 25 2020
Hi, I have transferred my vehicle from Bangalore to Delhi. I have got it re- registered in Delhi and have got the new RC. I wanted to apply for road tax refund from the Bangalore RTO. However, the old RC, original NOC and all copies of form 28 have been submitted to the RTO in Delhi. I only have their photocopies with me which are neither attested nor notarized. Will they suffice when i apply for the tax refund ? Also ,I don't have the road tax receipt paid in the old state (Karnataka) with me. Is it necessary to enclose the receipt of road tax paid previously?
Admin Accepted Answer

All details explained on this post on - RTO Road Tax Refund

In terms of Tax receipt - if you dont have it, do you have the Invoice as earlier Invoice too also contain details about Road Tax as paid
If not then you can submit without same too.

  1. more than a month ago
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options