MyCarHelpline Forum for Premium Support !!

Get Professional Support from Experts. Ask your Question Now !!

  1. Saurabhkumar Solanki
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. Tuesday, January 21 2020
In RC book wrong car model is printed.
i have Hyundai i20 and in RC book it is Hyundai i10.
My insurance also expired and due to wrong name in RC i can not able to renew it.
How can i change this in ahmedabad?
Admin Accepted Answer

Suggest to contact RTO and submit them
> Application for change of Model by submitting details
> Invoice of Car with Engine Number, chassis number and details of car including Model Variant
> Car Photograph from front and back with car registration number valid
> ID and Address Proof of Owner
> Now RTO also ask for Valid Insurance copy (you need to contact MLO - Motor Licensing Officer for same stating that Insurance is expired and has incorrect Model and get his opinion)

Along with it
> Need to submit original RC
> Reissue RC fees which is less than rs 500

Hope should help !!

  1. more than a month ago
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. # 1
Raju chacha Accepted Answer
File RTI with concerned RTO asking evidences for putting i10 on RC smart card number xxxxxxxx.

If they don't have evidences, take them head on, how they put i10 on smart card? Then threaten to file complaint to transport commissioner.

They will give you new rc free of charge.

This will take some time, though.

  1. more than a month ago
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. # 2
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options