MyCarHelpline Forum for Premium Support !!

Get Professional Support from Experts. Ask your Question Now !!

  1. Ramesh B
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. Tuesday, December 17 2019
I have car bought in Hyderabad in 2005, registration is AP09, now I want to send this car to Vizag to be driven by my father (now Vizag is in AP state, Hyderabad is in Telangana state after 2014 bifurcation), since car is registered in undivided AP (prior 2014), can my father just start using the car or any kind of transfer to be done or tax to be paid? also since it's RC approaching 15 years completion, do I need get reissued RC in Hyderabad or in Vizag? Please ngelp
Admin Accepted Answer

I dont think anything needs to be done
Its perfectly fine to move AP Registered car in Visakhapatnam (having AP registered series only), and no tax needs to be paid in

  1. more than a month ago
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options