MyCarHelpline Forum for Premium Support !!

Get Professional Support from Experts. Ask your Question Now !!

  1. madhu
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. Monday, December 16 2019
Hi, RTO authority has made a spelling mistake against husband name (its printed as father) in my New RC book.
how to update as husband name column
Admin Accepted Answer

You need to contact in local RTO and provide them
> Application with details (Incorrect under Father name,
> Original RC
> ID Proof
> Valid Document stating Husband Name
> Copy of PAN Card

May also check for any Form at local RTO Office if need to filled
Then along with it has to deposit Rs 600 as fees for re-issuance of vehicle smart card / RC

Within next 15 days will get New RC sent to your home

Hope should help !!

  1. more than a month ago
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options