Car Forum - Ask & Answer Questions

Welcome to Forum !!

  1. Rahul Sharma
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. Friday, November 08 2019
Want to transfer RC from Delhi to Haryana . Car was on the name of my In-lows now want to transfer on my name .
I have seen your video as well on RC transfer but have some doubt like-
1. If i want to transfer RC from Delhi to Haryana than Form 29,30 and 35 all needed from RTO of my city (Faridabad) or from Delhi(Already registered)
2.Is there any NOC or form filled from Both RTO .
Admin Accepted Answer

Do note that car ownership serial number will change from 1 to 2 (provided your in laws are the first owner of car)

Also, been registration to change from Delhi to Faridabad - it will entail case of - Vehicle Sale Purchase with Inter State transfer from RTO Perspective (irrespective of fact that whether any monetary transaction involved in or not) and Road Tax will also be applicable at depreciated value as assessed in by MLO in respective RTO

If you seek to go in for it, pl refer this post
> Inter City RC Transfer to other State
> Vehicle RC Transfer Process

Should help with desired info

  1. more than a month ago
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.