Car Forum - Ask & Answer Questions

Welcome to Forum !!

  1. Akhil Abhilash
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. Tuesday, November 05 2019
Is there any way to transfer my old car registration ( Number Plate) to my new car if the old car was not in my possession for 3years?

Admin Accepted Answer
Did not get you by possession means

> If you mean that vehicle is registered in your name, but you were not driving car then it still means that vehicle was very much in possession from RTO Terms been the same is registered in your name as per there records and can well transfer number to new car

> If you mean that you have sold off the car to some one 3 years back and transferred same in RTO then yes in that case you are not the owner of car and car registration number can not be transferred to new car.

Hope should help !!

  1. more than a month ago
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.