Car Forum - Ask & Answer Questions

Welcome to Forum !!

  1. Shawn Coutinho
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. Monday, October 07 2019
I recently purchased a car from my friend and the car is on his father's name so his father is now shifted to other state and the address of the rc and aadhar card doesn't match so what should I do
Admin Accepted Answer

Generally by submitting
> ID Proof
> Signed RTO Forms with matching signatures
> old address proof copy and new address proof along with affidavit stating shifted

should get the RC Transferred, else in case of issue may connect with ARTO, They may impose some fine which may be equivalent to rs 10 per day from the date of shifting as mentioned and not updating address

rest for more details may refer - RC Transfer Process

Hope should help !!

  1. more than a month ago
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.