Car Forum - Ask & Answer Questions

Welcome to Forum !!

  1. Prakash Chand Jain
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. Sunday, October 06 2019
I have a Hyundai Verna VTVT car which is petrol driven. In my manual RC book the car details were correct.mentioning petrol as the fuel used. The digital RC book received, however mentioned fuel used as Diesel. While going for PUC certification PUC center refused to check due to this discrepancy. What should I do? How I can get it corrected in RTO records and get corrected RC.
Pl suggest.
Admin Accepted Answer

Is that a brand new car, you do not need PUC check done for new cars till 1 year

However, You need to get RC Updated by highlighting this error to RTO

> Application stating error of wrong fuel type mentioned in RC
> Copy of Invoice with clear cut model with variant name with Fuel Type used
> Copy of Insurance policy with model, variant, fuel type mentioned in it
> Original RC Smart Card with Copy of Road Tax Receipt

Although can take dealer assistance in it to get it corrected in RTO if a brand new car, but If you feel that the issue is at RTO End you can approach in RTO Officer or ARTO (Assistant Regional Transport Officer) for same.

Hope should help !!

  1. more than a month ago
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.