Car Forum - Ask & Answer Questions Online

Welcome to Automotive Forum !!

  1. suresh komati
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. Thursday, August 22 2019
hello,i was trying to do online rc transfer .i have purchased a car which was registered in rohini authority and the owners address is given of delhi address.but his aadhar card has a different address i.e of meerut city.when i filled the form 29 and 30 for owner transfer ship i have given the address of delhi address of the transferor which was actually mentioned on the rc.please suggest while uploading the documents can i upload the aadhar card of the transferor in which the address is different. and what is the procedure or are there any other document should i carry to the authority. please advice
Admin Accepted Answer

As the present address is of Meerut, and you need to furnish in new address of owner. There are 2 Scenario
> Either the car will be transferred without any need of asking for old address
You just need to submit in the RTO form 29,30, ID and address proof

> or the file kept on hold due to address different - RTO may impose fine from the time the seller shifted to new address and RC not changed
The fine amount may vary to a specified sum which generally is Rs 100 per month since the date the seller shifted to new address after declaring same on court affidavit and submitting old address proof in his / her name of the same month and copy of new address

Hope should help !!

  1. more than a month ago
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.