Car Forum - Ask & Answer Questions Online

Welcome to Automotive Forum !!

  1. Akhil
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. Saturday, July 27 2019
Can I get NOC of 14 years old diesel BS-3 compliant car from Gurgaon and get the same registered in Hyderabad? Will it be possible to run the car again in Gurgaon.
Admin Accepted Answer

You need to check if Hyderabad RTO ready to register the vehicle
Offlate Delhi RTO Started issuing NOC of 10 year+ Diesel cars (provided they are under 15 years) so as to register in other cities where Pollution levels are low. Refer - NOC of 10 year Old Diesel Car

However, as you referred its a Gurgaon (Haryana) registered car - unsure if HR RTO also started issuing. you may need to possibly check from RTO Gurgaon
> If they are issuing NOC for 10 year old diesel car
> Also check if Hyderabad RTO registering same

If both conditions hold true - Inter State RC Transfer Process

Should help !!

  1. more than a month ago
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.