Car Forum - Ask & Answer Questions Online

Welcome to Automotive Forum !!

  1. Mohd Shahrukh Khan
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. Thursday, July 18 2019
Hi Team, This is Shahrukh from Bangalore. I purchased second hand car which was 2300 km driven. I drove the car to ghaziabad. And it is already paid life time tax. Could you please let me know , will I need to take NOC and registeration again in Ghaziabad? Or Can I drive smoothly without any objection by police?

My phone no: 7349717337

Please let me know ASAP.
  Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Admin Accepted Answer

Yes if you going to drive car for more than a year in Ghaziabad or NCR Region then you need to obtain in
> State Transfer NOC
> Need vehicle to be re-registered again in Ghaziabad by paying road tax (@8% for cars under 10 Lakh, @ 10% for higher value car)

Refer - Inter State RC Transfer Process

Should help !!

  1. more than a month ago
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. # 1

I have read these links but for second hand car which I am using right now , for that already road tax paid and I am the second owner but I got RC in my name. Will it the road tax refund be applicable to my name?

I am having loan on the car as well. If bank persons doesnot give NOC for state transfer as I have asked already, then What will be the next step?

Through links, things are not cleared.

  1. more than a month ago
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. # 2
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.