MyCarHelpline Forum for Premium Support !!

Get Professional Support from Experts. Ask your Question Now !!

  1. yogesh shukla
  2. New Cars, Reviews
  3. Friday, June 28 2019
I want to purchase 2004 manufactured Petrol car with cng which is registered with Delhi registration, RC Expired in 2019 june. How can I have that car transferred to my name and have the registration/fitness re-registered or renewed? I can give Delhi or UP address as purchaser. How can I have the NOC issued for this car. We both (seller and buyer) would like to do things as per procedure.

NGT orders are very confusing and seem totalitarian and unreasonable. Does NGT order means that any older car just has to be scrapped no matter what, then how will present day cars become vintage cars 50 years late
Admin Accepted Answer

If vehicle RC already passed in 15 years then there is no way as Inter state NOC are been issued for cars which are less than 15 year old and only to select location

Here is list of Locations where NOC issued for less than 15 year old cars

However, the registration expires post 15 years no way to renew same in present context.

Should help !!

  1. more than a month ago
  2. New Cars, Reviews
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options