Car Forum - Ask & Answer Questions

Welcome to Forum !!

  1. Shahbaz ahmad
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. Monday, June 10 2019
I have a Honda amaze and it's register from commercial t permit, now I want to convert my permit to private from commercial but they asking me one time tax payment as per tax invoice 8% I have to paid

Now my concern is when i paid 56 thousand approx on time buying car then why I have pay it again, it's that unauthorized payment. .if any any one can help me on it plz give me revert on 9140663919..
Admin Accepted Answer

To the best of our info, commercial tax is paid for not more than a year
can you check on the tax sheet, it would be having components as
> Service charge / user charge of Rs 500
> Smart card fee - rs 200
> HP loan - rs 1500 (if vehicle financed)
> Fitness inspection charges - rs 600
> New registration - rs 1000
> Motor vehicle tax (generally referred for 9 month to a year) - rs 2500 to 5000 basis vehicle type

For converting to private in U.P - yes 8% road tax needs to be paid in
Also, bank NOC is mandatory before going for private registration

Hope should help !!

  1. more than a month ago
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. # 1
Shahbaz ahmad Accepted Answer
Understand but tell me 8% road have to apply according to car value of insurance or car value of tax invoice ....because every year car value get decreases ...tell me sir

  1. more than a month ago
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. # 2
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.