MyCarHelpline Forum for Premium Support !!

Get Professional Support from Experts. Ask your Question Now !!

  1. Sajendra
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. Wednesday, March 27 2019
I had purchase my car in Indore MP (Car registered in Indore RTO) , i want to sell my car but physically car is available in Rudrapur (Uttrakhand ) , How can i sell my car ?
Pls suggest
Admin Accepted Answer

As the car registered in Indore, there are 2 ways

> Either sell it to a buyer from Indore only (that might be a hassle)
> Have buyer from Uttarakhand, but in that case you need to extract NOC from Indore in favor of buyer through an agent (provided car is BS-4 compliant)

Hope should help !!

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options