Car Forum - Ask & Answer Questions

Welcome to Forum !!

  1. Vipin
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. Saturday, February 09 2019
Hi I search second hand Honda city car 1st owner off the car is from noida so car registered in noida UP16. 2nd owner is from Bareilly and he take NOC from noida RTO and registered in Bareilly now car is in its 15 years time periods just 7 months left my question is the if I buy this car 5 years extension eassly done 2nd owner himself is advocate and he say it's easy done dont worry v have to apply 2 month before plz help me in this matter thanks VIPIN
Admin Accepted Answer

As you referred that car is re registered and transferred in Bareilly RTO in name of new owner
In that case if you also pertain to same location that is Bareilly then to the best of our info the car can get fitness certificate extended to other 5 years provided it meets the RTO Fitness test

However, if car still registered in Noida then in that case NOC can not be issued further
Hope should help !!

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options