Car Forum - Ask & Answer Questions

Welcome to Forum !!

  1. NVRK Prasad
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. Friday, June 22 2018
I have purchased Maruthi 800 car at Telangana State on 6-11-2014 and i have paid road tax of Rs. 33220/-. I sold the car to my friend who stays at Andhra Pradesh State. Now my question is how to claim my Road Tax which was paid by me in Telangana State. Pl clarify me.
Admin Accepted Answer

To the best of my info road tax is refunded only in cases
> where the owner transfer vehicle to his name in inter-state transfer
> cancel the registration mark due to vehicle not fit to use

In case of sale-purchase - tax is not refunded
Suggest to refer in this post explaining - RTO Road Tax Refund Process

Hope should help !!

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options