MyCarHelpline Forum for Premium Support !!

Get Professional Support from Experts. Ask your Question Now !!

  1. barun
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. Sunday, May 27 2018
I am an ExSM in a peculiar situation though it is connected with noc issue also. Pls. guide me the correct and useful idea to come out of this situation.
I am having a bajaj caliber, make2000 in a very good condition with secuderabad(earlier AP) registration and NOC issed for Chandigarh during 2006 but never registered with chandigarh as vehicle never reached to CHD,since then and at present it is in Kolkata.I want to re-register with Kolkata RTO with fitness certificate as it crosses its initial 15yrs life with only 67000kms run. Upto last year PUC,insurance everything were in place, as I stayed out of state without that bike during those years ie,2006-2014,it was hardly used other than regular DI and idle run for2/3 minutes.
Please give proper useful advice\ideas immediately.
Attachments (1)
Admin Accepted Answer

As per standard laid by most of RTO
If NOC issued and vehicle not registered - NOC needs to be cancelled first
Refer - NOC Cancellation

But - things not easy in the stated case,
> Been the vehicle was never taken to Chandigarh - it requires physical confirmation from RTO Chandigarh that the vehicle never came for registration
> As the NOC was issued good 12 years back and registration is also expired, unsure even after doing hard work of obtaining in Non Utilization Certificate - will RTO Chandigarh will re-instate registration of a vehicle whose registration is expired
> Lastly - would RTO Kolkata be okay to register 18 year old 2 wheeler - been now BS-4 norms are standard

There seems too much work and probability of unfavourable end result for transfer in Kolkata.

  1. more than a month ago
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. # 1
Samiran Pal Accepted Answer
I have purchased a bike motor bike Dec 2008 and registered at Bundi, Rajasthan . 2011 taken NOC for Chaibasa, Jhakhand and submitted the NOC doc along with Road Tax to Chaibasa RTO, later on I found that it not registered in jharkhand and they misplaced the document I have submitted. Presently I am relocated at Hooghly ,Westbengal so is it possible registered in West Bengal.

The document I am having only,
1. Carbon copy of NOC , taken from Bundi Rajasthan.
2. Road tax submitted at Jharkhand during transfer case

Kindly advice me what to do.

  1. more than a month ago
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. # 2
MADHAVAN Accepted Answer
Dear Sir,

My Uncle purchased a car from West Bengal (WB06 D xxxx),now we have change number in TN Registration.

How to get the NOC from West Bengal RTO in online.

Please Give me suggestion.

  1. more than a month ago
  2. RTO Registration & Tax
  3. # 3
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options