MyCarHelpline Forum for Premium Support !!

Get Professional Support from Experts. Ask your Question Now !!

  1. Bhavesh
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. Monday, April 30 2018
Hello Sir,

I am purchasing a car from MH14(pune) and my RTO is MH05(kalyan). And owner wants payment in cash. what procedures i needed to complete for ensuring RC Transfer from one city to other

Please reply.
Admin Accepted Answer

Its a simple process of RC Transfer
> NOC / Clearance certificate needs to be obtained from RTO Pune to be issued in favor of RTO Mumbai
> 2 copies of signed RTO Form 29,30
> Original RC, Insurance copy, PUC
> If HP on RC or Insurance then Form 35 along with Bank NOC
> Self Attested ID and Address Proof of Buyer and Seller
> Self Attested PAN Card Copy of Buyer
> Vehicle Chassis Number Imprint

Also - its recommended to avoid cash payment and rather do cheque or bank transfer - unless you have valid reasons for same

One last thing - If vehicle is not BS-4 compliant - although BS-4 Emission norms are base standard, unsure whether they will apply or hold valid for transfer within same state but different city - for same you need to cross check with RTO

Hope should help !!

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options