MyCarHelpline Forum for Premium Support !!

Get Professional Support from Experts. Ask your Question Now !!

  1. Ratish Nair
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. Sunday, March 11 2018

I wanted to change my Car' RC to my relatives names but I moved to US so it there a way I can do that now ?

So can I send the form 29 ,30 and send it across to him will help

Please let me know if there anyway I can do this transfer?
Admin Accepted Answer

Which city in India is your vehicle registered
Reason - Delhi has adopted Online process where the form need to be filled online, and then the same needs to be signed by both Buyer and seller - to be further sent in RTO along with vehicle documents through registered post

For other cities - yes transfer forms needs to be signed and then physically has to be deposited in RTO

Refer - Vehicle Ownership Transfer Process

Kindly note that in event of signature mis-match - RTO Officer can raise objection to call up both Buyer and seller to be physically present for verification. Hope should help !!

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options