MyCarHelpline Forum for Premium Support !!

Get Professional Support from Experts. Ask your Question Now !!

  1. Sunny
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. Tuesday, February 20 2018
Purchasing a used car in Delhi but I am from UP then what will be process for registration what should I do for purchase a car
Admin Accepted Answer

Below is brief process
> Car should be BS-4 compliant else it will not be allowed for registration in other states

> Collect Seller Transfer Forms, ID and Address proof and Obtain in NOC in favor of requisite RTO Authority where you going to register car (means RTO will issue NOC to RTO Noida as example - that there is no pending tax / fine or case against the car and they can register in it)

> Once NOC issued, based on RTO Forms and seller documents can re-register car in your home town by paying in applicable taxes as calculated based on depreciated value of original invoice

For details - refer RC Transfer Documents

Should help !!

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options