MyCarHelpline Forum for Premium Support !!

Get Professional Support from Experts. Ask your Question Now !!

  1. Gautam sethi
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. Tuesday, December 19 2017
Hello sir actually sir i purchased swift vdi car 2013 model from delhi and my dealer has provided me NOC of haryana from where i want to get registered my car on 18 october, but due to some issues i want to register my car in punjab now

So how can i get punjab NOC and old NOC is Unused now
Admin Accepted Answer

Its a 3 step process

1. You have to get Non Utilization Confirmation from Haryana RTO (which basically is confirmation from Haryana RTO that this vehicle was not registered and no application for registration is been received by them)

2. Basis this Non Utilization - Delhi RTO will cancel the Old NOC

3. Then you can apply for New NOC in favor of Punjab RTO

refer details -
> NOC Cancellation
> Car RC Transfer to other State

Hope should help !!

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. # 1
Gourabh Accepted Answer
Hi i have a DL number car with NOC from Haryana i want to register it in punjab via NOC from punjab RTO .
How should i do that?

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. # 2
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options