MyCarHelpline Forum for Premium Support !!

Get Professional Support from Experts. Ask your Question Now !!

  1. tarun arora
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. Wednesday, September 20 2017
i would like to sell/scrap my 18 year old maruti zen .i wanted to ask if i sell the car to someone ,how to get the car transfered as it cannot be transfered.will an affidavit of car sale is enough stating that the buyer henceforth will be responsible for any damage/accident.
should i go for scrap instead.please reply
Admin Accepted Answer

If the car can not be transferred in then
> Affidavit wont work
> In case sale done on affidavit basis then car will continue to be remain in your name and any traffic violation or challan or misfortunate accident will first be reported in your name

By selling car - its of utmost importance to ensure to transfer car
Refer details
> Risk in Not Transferring Car
> Car Scrap Process

Should help !!

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options