MyCarHelpline Forum for Premium Support !!

Get Professional Support from Experts. Ask your Question Now !!

  1. piyush
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. Thursday, August 31 2017
Planning to purchase a second hand car,
I live in Delhi, and interested in car which is HR registered, Grand i10 petrol, 2014 model,
Can u plz tell me,if it would be possible to transfer RC here in Delhi, i dont have any address proof of haryana
Admin Accepted Answer

Yes can easily be done
As the car in question is BS-IV Compliant - buying a car from Gurgaon and registering it in Delhi is possible

You have to
> Get NOC from Haryana RTO in favor of Delhi RTO
> Get Transfer Forms Signed
> Pay Road Tax in Delhi for New registration Mark - based on applicable slabs

For details - refer process
> RC Transfer Process
> NOC Process
> Road Tax in Delhi

Should help with details !!

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. # 1
Diwan Accepted Answer
I want purchse Hr 29 ni second hand cng car . Is it possible to tfr ownership in my name . I am leaving in delhi.. how can we will do that

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. # 2
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options