MyCarHelpline Forum for Premium Support !!

Get Professional Support from Experts. Ask your Question Now !!

  1. Kalyan Sharma
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. Saturday, August 26 2017
Hello Sir I am from Dhanbad, Jharkhand . My issue is that I have purchased a second hand car "TATA Manza" and it's papers and all the documents is all right. But the problem is that, before buying this car the first owner had taken NOC from Dhanbad, Jharkhand for Gurgaon, Haryana to had some work their for a 2-3 month. After returning to Dhanbad, Jharkhand from Gurgaon, Haryana the NOC which they have taken for Gurgaon, Haryana they submitted the NOC back to Dhanbad, Jharkhand insted of submitting their in Gurgaon, Haryana and due to this reason the tranferring of car ownership name from first to second is still pending due to this NOC problem. Please sir suggest me that what to do afterward to transfer the name from first to second.
Admin Accepted Answer

Is it NOC taken for re-registration in other State (Haryana)
If yes - then NOC needs to be cancelled before ownership transfer

refer process on
> NOC Cancellation
> Used Car RC Transfer

Should provide info

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options