MyCarHelpline Forum for Premium Support !!

Get Professional Support from Experts. Ask your Question Now !!
  Tuesday, 15 August 2017
  2 Replies
  3.3K Visits
I had booked a CIAz on may 2017. Earlier we decided to exchange our old Alto car.However the showroom had fixed the price of my old car as RS 1.4 Lakh .

However they requested me make a down payment of RS 1.4 Lakh and told that when I would hand over my existing car they would refund the amount.I paid the amount.Later on the residual amount has been disbursed from bank.Now all the payments have been made.Recently we took decision that we would not exchange the car. I conveyed the matter to the showroom and now they are telling that I would have to exchange my car.Otherwise my Registration would be cancelled and I would have to make new registration which would incur huge financial loss both to them and me.

My question is when the entire amount is paid by me and nothing is due from my end can they legally pressurize me to exchange the car?
5 years ago
·
#19634
Hello,

Is the vehicle delivered or yet to be delivered ?
A Dealer has no authority to cancel the registration, if vehicle been registered

In terms of transaction - Did you availed in Exchange Bonus Discount
If yes and now as you are not exchanging the old car - the differential exchange bonus as availed in is to be paid back to dealer (as the major part of same exchange bonus - dealer claims it from Manufacturer based on exchange transaction)

Post same - you can speak to dealer Showroom Manager / GM to deliver and register car, if still the same not done - best to raise complaint in Maruti Suzuki Customer Care and Regional Office (16th Camac Street) which can easily be sorted by Manufacturer

Maruti Suzuki has one among best Customer Centric Policy - expect the complaint resolution in your favor
Hope should help !!
Hello Sir
Myself Kunal Jagtap From Pune Maharashtra actually sir I have booked ertiga VXI Cng in August 2021 the problem is that dealer is not ready to give the car even after waiting for 10 to 11 months he always gives next month dates and never confirms when he will give me the car there is no clearity in GM's answer sales person is always with no response he always says I will talk to senior and all that shit
What should I do sir?
  • Page :
  • 1
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below.
Supported: gif,jpg,png
· Insert · Remove
  Upload Files (Maximum 1MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.