Car Forum - Ask & Answer Questions Online

Welcome to Automotive Forum !!

  1. Naveen
  2. Finance, Insurance
  3. Thursday, May 25 2017
Can you help and advise as i am unable to link my Aadhaar Card with PAN in Income Tax India website of Government due to different DOB. What should i do to link Aadhar with PAN

I have earlier also got thorough advise and recommendation regarding my new car, need your suggestion based on this too
Admin Accepted Answer

Will try to answer,
You have to consider in - what is the actual Date of Birth and which one would you like to keep
Do you have any additional document like
> Birth Certificate
> Matric Copy having DOB
> Passport

In case yes - will advise to consider same as final one matching with either of PAN or Aadhaar
In case no and you seek to change only one in PAN Card or Aadhaar, then to the best of our info its easier to change Date of Birth in Aadhaar Card, here is step by step
1. Take a scan copy of PAN
2. Visit UIDAI Aadhaar Website
3. Click on TAB of Update Aadhaar Details Online
4. Enter Aadhaar Number, OTP Password
5. Once login - select what field you want to update - which is date of Birth in your case
6. Upload Scan Copy of PAN Card (as your correct Date of Birth proof)
7. Confirm that document is Scan and Submit
8. You will get URN Acknowledgement number - which you can use to track updation of Date of Birth in Aadhaar card

Hope should help !!

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Finance, Insurance
  3. # 1
K SASI KALA Accepted Answer
Sir I'm having K SASIKALA in my SSC and in pan card it is SASIKALA KUNDELLA in income tax database. But my name on pan card is KUNDELLA SASIKALA. My aadhaar card is K Sasi Kala. What to do now how i can correct my aadhaar card with name. I need to give my full name in correction form for aadhaar as KUNDELLA SASIKALA or SASIKALA KUNDELLA. please suggest. i have birth certificate, pan card, ssc, bank statement, ration card.
I want to buy a new car.

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Finance, Insurance
  3. # 2
sukanta dutta Accepted Answer
i was apply for change dob in aadhar card local enrollment centre..but after 7 days of apply iwas try to check my updated addhar in uidai portal through my enrollment (eid),,where show me "updated age gap is more then limit"
so i want to know where is the problem or what is the age change limit?
please suggest what can i do now

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Finance, Insurance
  3. # 3
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.