MyCarHelpline Forum for Premium Support !!

Get Professional Support from Experts. Ask your Question Now !!

  1. Aditya
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. Saturday, May 13 2017
So my friend (A) has this bike. A few months back me and one of my friends asked this friend (A) about his bike,

He said we could take his bike by giving some money and use it for the time being. So we both went and got this bike from a place which my friend (A) suggested. (A) already had informed a guy to hand over the bike to us which that guy did so i got that bike after giving some money to him .

Now the problem is I don't have the papers to sell it somewhere. The friend (A) told he has Lost the papers but the guy who is Owner isn't picking up the phone & i don't the Actual Owner. I think I am in deep trouble here. And I was made the scapegoat for passing off a stolen or suspicious bike. Please help me out. Please suggest a way to get rid of the bike. Please don't tell me I am in trouble as I already am. But I am an innocent yet foolish man. Please help me out. If you want please be anonymous and answer but please suggest a way out. I will be grateful. My whole life and career is at stake. Please help. (In-fact i have A one NOC by my friend from police station but address was different the problem is that paper is also expired on last march 2017 ( i don't have any Document of that pulsar 220 and i have spend lots of Money behind that bike
Admin Accepted Answer

To make it easy - as you referred that
> You have bought bike from a friend of yours - but he is not having any original paper
> You have already made payment to your friend
> You suspect that the vehicle which is been sold to you is a stolen vehicle

If its a stolen vehicle
> you have to file FIR against the seller ( or your so called friend)
> Make a complaint of transaction done, how much money paid
> Papers not been handed over and you suspect same

Else - if its not a stolen vehicle and you are unable to contact in Original Owner or dont have details of original owner
> You may contact RTO agent to extract FOP (Form of Particulars) of bike. FOP has details of Owner address and bike details as extracted from RTO
> May visit Original Owner and seek his help in getting a Duplicate RC issued for same - so that you can transfer it your name
> Details on Duplicate RC Process

Should help !!

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. # 1
Aj Accepted Answer
I have a bike which was siezed by police.
after sometime they sold that in auction but without paper and no title .
Tell me what to do

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. # 2
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options