Car Forum - Ask & Answer Questions

Welcome to Forum !!

  1. abhay kumar srivastav
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. Friday, April 14 2017
Dear Sir ,
I purchased second hand car frommy friend in Delhi in 2015 february and its RC was to expire in November 2015.
In between I shifted from Delhi to UP because of job transfer and my vehicle kept parked at my Uncle"s residence.
I wish to get my vehicle to UP.

Please let me know what to do with expired RC and other processes

My email id is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Admin Accepted Answer

De-registration Process has started of 15 Year Old Cars in Delhi
As - it seems that the Model in Question was Manufactured in Year 2000

Due to registration expired and the fact that only BS-4 Compliant vehicles can be registered in other cities
Not much choice - except to
> Go in for Scrap of the present car and get Scrap Value
> Avail Exchange Benefit in lieu of New Car at a Car dealership
> Await for Old Car Scrap Policy of Government under which there will be Benefits on VAT Duty. Old Car Scrap Policy Scheme

Hope should help !!

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. # 1
Ankit Accepted Answer
Old Waganor car tarnsfar delhi to up

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. # 2
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options