Car Forum - Ask & Answer Questions

Welcome to Forum !!

  1. Manoj
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. Sunday, December 04 2016

Am want to buy a 2012 Model Safari Car which having Ambala (Haryana) registration No.

and basically i am from Rajasthan and presently am leaving in Gurgaon-Haryana, so whats the documents required for transfer of ownership.

for address proof i have Rent Agreement, HDFC Bank A/c and i can arrange Letter Head of my Co. which is Pvt Ltd co.

so is this sufficient for address proof..?

Please confirm.
Admin Accepted Answer

Suggest to refer in below posts

> Address Proof in Haryana

> Car RC Transfer Process

> Car Registration Forms

Should likey help in providing necessary info !!

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. # 1
Sunil Kumar Singh Accepted Answer
I am buy old car in Delhi.i am from Rajasthan.i am registration rc my name.but no local address proof relative service in fire bridge in to transfer rc my name in Delhi.

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Second Hand Cars
  3. # 2
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 1 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options