Best Cars for Middle Class Family in 2023 in India. Super Value Cars in Hatchback, Sedan, SUV from Rs 5 Lakh to 12 Lakh with Features, Safety, Space, Mileage, Performance
Best Cars for Middle Class Family in India - 2023
Gone are the yester year days when Cars for Middle Class in India means Cheap Entry Segment Cars where sole criteria was Mileage and Service.
With a Paradigm Shift in Car Buying Perspective - a Middle Class Family means a well Informed Family who do Proper Research through Websites, Youtube and spend time so as to find Best Car which offers
- Offer Social Status, Features, Safety and Space and Peace of Mind Ownership. Remember Middle Class No Longer give any importance to Cheapest Entry Segment Cars and thats the reason Datsun unabe to make success in terms of Redi Go, Go, Go+ in Indian Car Market.
- Who keeps an eye on EMI and strike to achieve a balance between Status and Comfort yet a car which meets there Aspirations too. Middle Class Indians too buying Cars with Sunroof, Touchscreen Music System, Auto Climate Control to meet there Aspirations and yet decide a budget where can find Best Value Car meeting there needs through Proper Research.
- No Longer Limited to First Car. Now a day Most of the Middle Class Familes in India own 2 Cars - One as Primary Usage Family Car, and second as small Entry Segment Car for Local Usage
Also - Purchase Horizon of owning a car which can be Companion for the Family for next 7 to 10 Years time frame.
With Transformation happening with Next Generation Views are equally Important too, Here are the best cars for Middle Class Families in Hatchback, Sedan, SUV Segment in terms of Value Buy
Best Value Buy Cars for Middle Class in 2023
3 Box Cars always are on Priority List of Middle Class in India and here in recommending the very Best for a Great Experience to consider in 2023
- Maruti Dzire @ 7.28 Lakh onwards: People Choice Car but Dzire feels more Premium in Cabin Experience against Amaze and Aura and not only Premium but Dzire Driving Dynamics feels superior against Amaze and Aura too. Adding on Spacious Cabin, Rear AC Vents, High Reliability, Fuel Efficiency - Dzire is an excellent Value Buy Choice in Vxi and Zxi Trim in both Manual and AMT
- Honda Amaze @ 7.46 Lakh onwards: What a brilliant Packaging in terms of Space, 4 Star Safety, Reliability and Social Status. Considering Buying in Amaze S or Vx Trim in Manual or Automatic Transmission you will find Comfort Oriented Ride and Plush Experience with Premium Honda Experience for a long lasting Peace of Mind Ownership.
- Maruti Ciaz Sigma to Delta @ 8.99 Lakh Onwards : Full Fledged Mid Sedan Car where Suspension Tuned for Comfort Oriented Ride, Rich Premium Experience and bigger 1.5 Petrol Engine is a perfect Upgrade over Compact Sedan Segment. Despite of Sigma as Base Model you will be plesant surprised with the kind of Features as offered in Sigma Trim and Delta comes equipped with pretty every essential feature as required in modern age car.
- Honda City 4th Gen SV or V Model @ 9.5 Lakh: Yes its Honda City 4th Gen and Possibly a Car with Rich Social Status, Dream 1.5 Litre IVtec Petrol, Lots of Space, Premium Interiors, Features and Proven in Indian Market. Only Visible Downside is Relative Higher Upkeep Service Costs where car Scheduled Service planned every 6 Months - else this car has all traits to be a fantasic Product for Middle Class Family in India
Best Compact SUV for Middle Class in 2023
SUV is what the fastest growing Segment and is on Priority List of Middle Class in India as the Trending Segment in India. Want a Compact SUV check out
- Maruti Brezza @ 7.99 Lakh Onwards : We all are aware of Maruti rezza Capacbilities in terms of Comfort Oriented Ride, 4 Star Safety Rating, 1.5 Litre 4 Cylinder Petrol Engine for refinement, space, reliability. With Next Gen Brezza - Interiors got a big upliftment with much more premium styling - all new Brezza is an excellent value pick in Base Lxi Trim which is loaded with all essential features
- Tata Nexon from Rs 7.7 Lakh Onwards : 5 Star Safety, Build Quality, ESP, Traction Control with good space, features offers an excellent pick in form of Tata Nexon and available in over 20 Variants in Price Braket from 7.7 Lakh to 13.73 Lakh in Petrol, Diesel - Manual and AMT with every Variant well Stocked with Features, Styling and has its Own Charisma. Adding on Nexon is now a Matured Product in Indian Market with over 4 yrs Track Record and all intial Niggles been resolved to offer Peace of Mind Ownership - so if you considering Nexon in 2023 you cant go wrong with it.
- Mahindra XUV300 W6 and Onwards (@ 9.99 Lakh onwards): Awarded 5 Star Safety with Safer Car for India, One among most Spacious Cabin in Sub 4 Meter Segment where 5 Adults can actually Sit in, Soft Side Suspension, Build Quality and Performance Oriented Petrol and Diesel Engine - XUV300 has lot in to cater for best in class experience. Yes Boot Space and in Cabin Interiors are what downside but overall Value Proposition of XUV300 is high. Our Recommendation is XUV300 Petrol Manual Transmission, XUV300 Diesel MT and Diesel AMT
- Hyundai Venue S Option IMT Turbo or Kia Sonet IMT Turbo (@ 9.99 Lakh Onwards): Care for Impeccable Reliability, Rich Features, Performance, High Speed Dynamics and yet in car where can have convenience of Drive without Manual Clutch Pedal and yet Performance Oriented Petrol Engine - IMT Turbo is a boon and can pretty well consider in Venue IMT Turbo or Sonet IMT Turbo. Avoid in 1.2 Petrol
Best Hatchback, Entry Crossover Car for Middle Class in 2023
Among Hatchback Segment - here are recommended picks
- Tata Punch @ 5.99 Lakh Onwards: Although Pitched in SUV Segment - but we will put in Hatchback basis space, driving dynamics, 5 Star Safety, Build Quality, Space, Kind of Ingress and Egress and yet a Character of SUV imbibe in this Small Car - if you are someone who do not believe in 0 to 100 Time Seconds and drive car in Relaxed Way - be assured Tata Punch has a great Value in Pure, Adventure and Adventure Rhytm Model
- Hyundai Grand i10 AMT @ 6.85 Lakh Onwards: Care for a City Usage Car with Good Suspenion, Feature Loaded, Reliability and Convenience - Grand i10 Nios AMT is an excellent pick for need. Infact AMT Response is what the signature aspect of this car as feels like most refined Electric Actuator set up and you at times feels like driving like smoothness of Torque Converter. So if its Nios then choose AMT for Best Experience
- Maruti Baleno @ 6.5 Lakh Onwards : Yes Impressive Features, Very Impressive Space, Reliability, Styling all matters a lot. Adding on Option of Manual and CVT Automatic - Baleno offers an excellent choice from Nexa Range in Value Buy Proposition and can very well be on radar of Car Buyers looking for a Great Experience. With improved suspension and revised features - Value for Money appeal improves considerably in all new Baleno
- Hyundai I20 Sportz @ 7.07 Lakh onwards : Very stylish, Spacious and refined hatchback we have in Indian Market along with Option of 1.2 Petrol in Manual, CVT or 1.0 Turbo IMT with reliability, fuel efficiency, Lifestyle Features - all new generation of I20 offers lot superior value proposition and to view its the Sportz Trim which is what Positioned as Modern Age Stylish Product for Premium Experience.
Best Mid SUV Cars in Value Price for Middle Class in 2023
If you feel like Increasing Budget for Mid SUV Segment Entry Trim then here in recommending
- Maruti Grand Vitara Sigma @ 10.45 Lakh Onwards: The Best Maruti Suzuki car ever basis all round matured suspension dynamics, Ride, Handling and feels safer as based on same Brezza Platform along with high in fuel efficiency too
- Skoda Kushaq Active @ 11.59 Lakh onwards: Care to Unleash in Drive Experience in Turbo Petrol Engine with Immaculate Driving Dynamics for Superior Grip on Highway, Better Build Quality and a Car which despite of base Model is pretty well stocked with ESP for enhanced Safety, Touchscreen with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and Best in class Steering Feedback - it has to be Skoda Kushaq for you. Not only that - you will be pleasant surpised with the kind of Space for Seating - a great cabin for 4 Adults in Legroom Perspective.
- Hyundai Creta Ex Petrol @ 11.37 Lakh onwards: Brand in SUV with Road Presence, Refined Engine, Space, Well Stocked Features and Drive-ability. Be assured you buying Best Selling SUV Car of India and Creta Ex has all traits of essential Modern age Convenience, Styling, Infotainment Features to deliver Premium Experience
- Kia Seltos HTK Petrol @ 11.55 Lakh: Feel like owning even more Stylish Mid SUV yet with even Superior Lifestyle Features as Electric Sunroof and a SUV which comes with convenience of drive with IMT - Kia Seltos HTK Plus IMT Petrol can well be on your radar
Disclaimer: All Prices Ex-showroom Delhi at time of Posting Blog
best value for money cars according to me;-
1. baleno zeta
2. brezza zxi+
3. grand vitara sigma model with all aftermarket customisations
4. i20 asta for premium customers
5. nexon xz plus for safe car
6. xuv700 ax5 or ax7 but nice
7. xuv300 for awesome engine, nice exterior design but lacks interior design *w8*
8. our harrier
9. innova hycross top end
Need help here Which compact suv car to buy a middle family my budget is only 9 lakh
Hey sir, you should also include wagon R . With 1.2 litre, amt its fun car. It’s also practical with great space for passengers and luggage
we want buy a car for sall middle calss family from hyderard , we request to suggest us for new car in price range betwee 5.5lac to 6lacs in hderabad city India
Hello sir...You have not mentioned about Honda JAZZ and also i can see that in many websites or people who ever suggests wont talk about Honda JAZZ at all... Is that such a bad car that experts you are not suggesting?...I am planning to buy JAZZ but no where i am able to see or get good review or opinion. Forget about good review but i am not even seeing people suggesting to buy... Please respond on this regarding your opening...That will be helpful for me to decide...I am looking for CVT and i have family of 5 people...Please suggest...
Jazz is very good looking and spacious car no doubt about it. But it is not VFM car rather it is very expensive for the things you get in that price range. Yes its a very offbit looking and a head turner. Even liked it since it has launched in 2005 to 7 and have changed 3 cars since then still feel that it is not pocket friendly.
Good Informative Article
My budget is 7Lakh. I am planning to purchase the car mainly to take my aged parents. I will be sparingly using the car. Please suggest suitable car
Hello everyone I have Ford ecosport sport 2019 model which impose risk on my life as tyre and wheel rim has issue from company and Ford is not agree to help me. You all can see the reviews on internet as well.
My request please don't go for Ford as they are playing with customers life.
HI I NEED UR HELP ! I AM CONFUSE BETWEEN TATA NEXON XM 2020 & HYUNDAI VENUE S 1.2, S PLUS 1.2 ... I NEED LOW MAINTENANCE LONG LASTING CAR WHICH IS GOING TO MY FIRST AND PRIMARY CAR FOR MY 4 PERSONS FAMILY, BUDGET NEARBY 9 LAC ONLY
Interested to know the issues related to cars
Interested to know updates in car purchasing and other related issues
where is swift in this list
Hyundai nios magna variant or tata altroz xe rhythm variant.Which one is better
Go for NEXON
Kia Seltos HTK is now costing 12.25 L, What are the brilliant options for petrol buyers with Kia Seltos!
But still confuse! Which one is better tigor xz+ or nexon or should it be worthy waiting for hyundai venue? Suggest me.
I really like this article. But I believe it should be updated monthly given that situation changes with new car launches.
excellent one, i was searching for this one past two weeks thanks for the post.