Top 10 SUV Cars with Best Safety Ratings in 2022. Know Best Build Quality SUV Cars with Highest Safety Features of 6 Airbags, ESP, Hill Hold Assist and 5 Star Rating
Safety Features, Build Quality and NCAP Crash Test Rating is emerging as a strong parameter in Car Purchase Decision by Indian Car Buyers.
Thanks to Eye Opener Results by Global NCAP which showed the brutal reality of Cars as sold in India, making Indian OEM to focus on Safety Aspect.
Gone are the days when only ABS and Dual Airbags used to be offered. Now Indian Cars in Sub 4 Meter Segment are now even offered with
Safety as Parameter gone level up with 3 Out of 7 Compact SUV now offered with 6 Airbags Safety in India
Here is List of Safest SUV Cars as available in 2022 in India
Well if you Seek Compact SUV or Ultra Compact Crossover and seek no compromise on Build Quality with one among highest Safety Score then our Top Picks would be
1. Tata Punch : All New Entrant in 5 Star Safety Rating Club, if you are a Car buyer who has Budget of Mid Hatchback and seek a Differentiation from Hatchback with SUV Like Dynamics and 5 Star Build Quality then you cant wrong with Tata Punch
Immaculate Build Quality along with AMT Models available with Advanced Traction Pro Mode along with very Impressive Braking Experience, High Speed Steering Feedback to ensure confidence to driver
2. Mahindra XUV300 (all Variants as base W4 Variant scored 5 Star in Global NCAP): Awarded Safer Car for India Award. Top End W8 Option available with 6 Airbags, All 4 Disc Brakes, ESP, Traction Control offering best in class Safety to Indian Consumers
You just cant go wrong with XUV300 if Safety scores on top in your Preference Criteria
3. Tata Nexon (all Variants): Awarded 5 Star Safety Rating and available with ESP, Traction Control, Hill Launch Assist. Nexon time and again proved its metlle with Solid Well Designed Structure, Ultra High Intensity Grade Steel and respected as one among most Safest Cars in Sub 4 Meter Segment
Important for Venue and Sonet Buyers
Check Prices with Complete Features
Although NCAP Crash test yet to be done and there is no Specific Data which can be used to state that Venue and Sonet in Build Quality can be safer than above 4 SUV - but if due to any reason you seek to select in Venue or Sonet basis there styling, engine then should look out for Specific Variants as Venue Sx Option or Sonet GT by kind of active and passive safety of 6 Airbags, ESP, Traction Control, Hill Launch Assist, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System - Venue Sx Option and Sonet GT Line are at benchmark in providing Best in Class Active and Passive Safety Features.
Care for Level up Game then in Mid SUV Segment - Yes, you can experience the best in form of
1. Mahindra XUV700: A Dream Car for Buyers who seek 5 Star Safety with Performance, Lifestyle Features, Space and Styling Aspect in one go. XUV700 Proudly is the Safest SUV Car with Highest Safety Score in India. However, we recommend going ahead with minimum Ax5 Model or above when you spending a Moolah as Curtain Airbags can make a difference in Side Impact and if can go ahead with Ax7 you can experience ADAS Safety making it further more safer for you as next level Safety Alerts
2. Jeep Compass: There is no second thought that Jeep Compass leads as Authentic SUV which Indian Car Buyers can buy in world of Pseduo SUV, Care for a Feel on how a Real SUV is in terms of Driving capabilities, Off road dynamics, Performance and yet with Solid Build - check out Jeep Compass and ideally Limited Model Variant for package of Advanced Active and Passive Safety Features
3. Tata Harrier, Safari Twins: Yes its Harrier and Safari which is what offered with Immaculate Build and Dynamics. No Second thoughts on Build Quality, Ultra High Intensity Grade Steel, Crumple Zone set up for ensuring Safety Elements in Harrier and Safari
However, the only Missing Point in Harrier that despite of Premium SUV - ESP and 6 Airbags is only available from XZ and Onwards. Lower End Model Variants - XE, XM, XT, XT PLus offered with ABS, EBD, Dual Airbags without advanced ESP and no Side Airbags and no Curtain Airbags in lower trim - so suggestion is if you seek lower Variants - Safari comes standard with ABS with EBD, All 4 Disc Brakes, ESP, Hill Hold Assist, Traction Control and would be a better pick in Safety Element over Harrier - else top of line Models of both these SUV are pretty well stocked in Safety Specs
Disclaimer - NCAP ratings not available yet of Harrier and Safari
4. MG Astor Top of Line: MG Astor is essentially the Gasoline Version of Zs EV, and Zs EV scored 5 Star Safety Rating in Euro NCAP. Although yes MG Astor as what sold in India is not crash tested and there is no specific data too available on differences in structure build of Indian MG Astor and European Mg Zs EV.
But giving an edge of benefit basis International Level NCAP Score and Fully Loaded Active and Passive Safety Features in Sharp Edition with ABS EBD with Brake Assist, All 4 Disc Brakes, ESP, 6 Airbags (Dual Front, Side, Curtain Airbags), TPMS, Traction Control, Hill Hold Assist, Hill Descent Control - can expect Mg Astor Sharp Model to be equally Safe at par with the Best and with option of ADAS can be next level safe experience.
5. Skoda Kushaq / VW Taigun: Known for Immaculate Build, Global Engineering - Skoda Team is pretty confident that Kushaq has all traits of 5 Star Safety Ratings. With VW as group proven in International Markets for Build Quality along with Segment Best High Intensity Grade Steel and fact that top of line model offered with 6 Airbags, ESP as Standard along with Impressive Brakes - you can expect the very best of 5 Star Safety Aspect from Kushaq and Taigun.
Strongly recommended for Buyers to consider in either Kushaq Style or Taigun GT Line as specified Variant if seek Unmathed Safety Element in your dream Car.
6. Mahindra Scorpio N: Mahindra and Tata Motors setting new benchmark and Mahindra Scorpio N is latest SUV to feature in 5 Star Safety Rating. With a big turn around to Suspension, Performance along with stringent body and advanced active and passive safety features - Mahindra Scorpio N is an excellent proposition for 5 Star Rated SUV Car in Indian Market
Important for Hyundai Creta Buyers
Although NCAP Crash test yet to be done and there is no Specific Data which can be used to state that Creta in Build Quality can be safer than Seltos which scored 3 Star - but if due to any reason you seek to select in Creta - then should look out for Specific Variants as Creta Sx Option with Advanced active and passive safety of 6 Airbags, ESP, All 4 Disc Brakes, Traction Control, Hill Launch Assist, TPMS
So - Care for Best in Class Safety check out given Model Variants
awesome information ❤️❤️
Excellent Update. thank you... for all buyers they are the best to be advisory.
Big fan of your channel. Great article. Thank you Gagan bhai.
suggest me best safety ncap cleared car