Tata Tiago Petrol Ownership Review. Owner Experience on Positives, Negatives of Tata Tiago Revotron Petrol Car with Vibrations, Mileage, Engine Performance shared
Know Owner response and feedback experience on owning Tata Tiago Petrol with Positives, Negatives shared in
Tata Tiago Plus Points
1. Mature Ride Quality with Good Firmness on the Road. No Nervous Feel while Driving the car on Road
2. Refinement levels are good after 1500 rpm. Car Feels Settled
3. Tata Solid Build Quality Feel and Interior Styling
4. Tata Tiago as good enough for regular city and highway trips. You can not expect sports car performance from a car in 5 Lakh Price. If you set your expectation right - you will be happy with the Package of Tata Tiago - offering space, build Quality, Features, drive, handling of the car
Tata Tiago Negatives
1. There are Vibrations Felt on Starting Car, but are mild vibrations and not extremely high as in many review reports available Online. You may check how Gear Level Shakes with AC on with Engine at Idling
2. I own Tiago XM Model which lacks ABS and the brakes just lacks the bite for panic braking. I am not confident inspiring to take car in Triple Digit Speeds.
2. Not suitable for sudden maneuver on high Speeds especially above 90 kmph.
3. Gear shift is not sure slotting and is not slick like the hyundai's
4. All the rubber beedings are poor quality and not fixed in proper pattern
Tata Tiago Mileage
Tata Tiago Revotron mileage for city usage expecting around 13 kmpl should be what on real life conditions. For highway ofcourse would be much higher
There are pros and cons in all products. But Tata Tiago is a good product with more pros than cons. Recommended for Purchase
1. Vibrations are still there and no proper workaround has been done to rectify it. Most vibration prone areas (gear lever, cup-holder and storage area center console, seats, dashboard)
2. Engine is smooth with the right revolutions and right gears (i.e. changing gears as per recommended speed), but driving in lower gears will spoil the experience with jerks and stalling.
3. AC Performance is just exceptional. Never had the need to change from blower speed
4. Headlights have a very poor throw. Upgrade is must
5. ECO mode helps to tame the urge of revving this fine motor. Also helps with fuel efficiency.
6. Poor brakes. Searching for a better brake pads. Hope there is some alternative available in after market.
Tata Tiago Fuel efficiency with AC: 14 Kmpl in City and 19 Kmpl on Highway. Also - when used Eco Mode - expect around 15 Kmpl in City and even much better 21 to 22 Kmpl on Highway
1. Excellent Build Quality - best in the Price segment
2. Overall Ride, Handling, Suspension Feel including High Speed Stability is reasonably good
3. Harman Music System is Great - no doubt on it. At this price you can get better than this
4. Fully Loaded Features List, Good Interiors
1. The ARAI Mileage is very high, but i get around 14 Kmpl in City Conditions - which feels very different from ARAI Mileage
2. I have at the back of mind that its a 3 Cylinder Engine, may be due to this i somehow feel higher vibrations on Steering, Gear, Dashboard and higher Engine noise at Idle
Overall: I am happy with Build, Feel, Stability, Suspension and good features but I really hope that for some one spending in more than 5 Lakh rs should get a car with excellent dampening without Vibrations. If required - increase prices by rs 10000 but solve this vibration issue on Steering and Dashboard - its irritating to see such high vibrations.
Plus points of Tiago XZ Plus Petrol
Minus points of Tiago XZ Plus Petrol
I own a Tiago petrol 2017 I have clocked top speed 140 and mileage in city 13.8 on city and 16kmpl on highway .These figures were on mid with 5 people on car
keep me informed about latest happenings in the auto world
Hi, I have brought a petrol car XZ two months back and these are my observations.
1. Exteriors and interiors - very good, except for some plastic material and window rubbers which looks cheap and bad.
2. Performance - Engine noise, vibrations, and poor mileage - just getting 10 in bangalore city and 14 on highways. With AC on, it is 2 kms lesser.
3. Brakes: God help us in the rainy season. Never stops where you want it to, not at all helpful with AC turned on in such conditions as well. Very difficult to put sudden brakes anywhere.
4. Stereo - one of the very best. But for that, cannot compromise on the overall performance.
5. Think twice after the above review - any doubts call me on 8310262846.
I am going to buy this car but i was went through lots of reviews and you-tube video reviews most of people said it is awesome car but with some issues like- vibrations, on highway when move on more then 100 speed will car not proper grip on road and some of people not happy of this car mileage so please suggest me this car best option for me i am biggener (tata tiago petrol XZ)