Here is Volkswagen Virtus Pitched against Skoda Slavia with 5 Key Differences explained in between Virtus and Slavia to find out better Sedan Car
Considering Sedan Car for sheer practicality of Space, Comfort, Manoeuvrability and yes better handling over SUV due to fact that lower ground clearance means center of gravity is lower and thus can get superior driving dynamics.
But confused on which one to buy in new age cars Skoda Slavia and VW Virtus been essentially both cars based on
So where the Difference will arise
1. Looks: Ofcourse the looks where Skoda has his design language and Volkswagen has there own Design Language. While Skoda Slavia feels Stylish, Upmarket its VW Virtus which feels more Elegant and Executive in looks - so as what said beauty lies in eyes of beholder - its you who has to decide on which car feels more upmarket in design.
Also theres GT Line Trim in Volkswagen Virtus which feels even more Stylish with Contast Roof Wrap, Piano Black Finish on ORVM and Black Alloys - feels more Sporty and Differentiating Road Presence
So Depend so which car you like more - be assured you are choosing one among most Stylish and Upmarket Car in Segment
2. Some Feature Differences: Here are some Feature Differences where
3. Interior Differences: There is Difference in Interior Dash Layout especially the layout when compared of Virtus GT Trim with Red Accents as against Skoda Slavia
Here is VW Virtus Dynamic Line Interiors
So depends on what you like. There is Piano Black Finish on Dash in both Cars. While Slavia Offers 2 Spoke Steering Wheel Layout but in Virtus gets in 3 Spoke Steering Wheel Layout.
However, its the same 10 Inch Touchscreen with Digital Cockpit Display in both Cars but in Slavia is Floating Touchscreen but in Virtus is Integrated Touchscreen with almost similar features in Touchscreen. But we could not observe in SubWoofer in Virtus which otherwise featured in Skoda Slavia.
4. Suspension Difference: Although yes Engine, Transmission is same but as what observed earlier in Kushaq and Taigun too - there are differences in car Suspension, expected same to happen in VW Virtus.
Although it would be like too early to comment on VW Virtus Suspension as we really dont know how VW Engineers worked suspension - whether to Comfort Oriented or kept it on Firm Side as what observed in Slavia - that will only be known when this car is what driven in terms of Front Suspension and Rear one for Comfort or towards Driving Dynamics.
So - wait for Test Drive reviews to comment on this key Critical Suspension Differences in both cars
5. Price Difference: A Marginal Premium expected to be charged for Volkswagen Virtus basis
So its expected that Virtus may just cost extra bucks over Slavia for that extra element and if indeed 6 Airbags as standard feature then Virtus may charge extra for add on safety too.
Check Prices with Complete Features