Hyundai Creta tops the chart on Popularity Rating. Smart Customer saved Rs 30,000 on New Creta 2020 including Logistic Charge, Insurance, Extended Warranty
A customer Shri Ashok Dabas ji shared his story on Social Media sharing experience of Savings on Hyundai Creta 2020 Purchase. As claimed by customer he has Saved Rs 30,000 on Creta 2020 Ex Model
Been Creta Ex in Petrol Line up is one among Best Super Value Buy Variant in line up with
and backed with Hyundai Reliability - Creta Ex at 9.99 Lakh Exshowroom is gaining to be top slot as a dream come true for somone in Segment of 10 Lakh and yet own a Stylish Urban SUV
As Claimed by Customer on Social Media, he saved on 3 Components on Price List
The Tips as shared by Customer on Social Media in his own words
For Handling Charge Waiver: As per supreme court order any showroom is not suppose to charge handling charges. Tell them about this and say that you will write a mail to Hyundai to confirm this. Be firm
For Insurance: Showroom quoted 49k for insurance. I checked with icici Lombard and they quoted 35k with all the add ons and zero dep. I showed that quotation to showroom and they agreed to provide me insurance in the same premium.
For 4th Year Warranty: We have option to choose from Wonder warranty and in it we have 3 options.
1. 3 yrs / unlimited kns
2. 4 yrs / 60000 kms
3. 5 yrs / 50000 kms
We can opt for any of the option depending on once usase.
So he chosen in Flexible Warranty Scheme
1. Compare Car Insurance Premium with Online Premium. You can Calculate Car Insurance Premium
May Compare with Dealer Offered Insurance Premium Benefits with Online Quotes and / or may negotiate to reduce premium or buy it Online. If you buy Online - ensure that the Insurance company from whom you buying should be a preferred Insurance company with Hyundai to avoid any claim settlement issues later.
2. Do note that Hyundai India Offers Flexible Warranty. If your usage going to be under 15000 Kms a year, you can choose in 4 Year / 60,000 Kms Warranty and if usage going to be under 10000 Kms a year can even choose in 5 Year / 50,000 Kms Warranty without any cost
3. Accessories are Optional. If a Dealer showroom sells to you in name of Essential Accessories or Essential Kit - you are hereby recommended to check quality and in no way can a dealer compel you to buy these as its 100% at customer discretion
4. No Extra Registration Fees. You are required to pay only prescribed registration chargers as specified by RTO. In no way any unaccounted amount in name of excess registration fees should be paid. Calculate RTO Charges
5. Handling Charge / Logistic Charges. The same already explained in this Post on Dealer Handling Charge
So, by following these 5 Golden Rules - you can make Smart Car Purchase as what Shri Ashok Dabas ji did.
So - you may have to fight for your right, but if you are correct and logical - should get in waiver of same.