Maruti Swift, Swift Dzire 2017 Facelift Pictures of Interiors, Exteriors. Know Specifications, New Features, Engine Transmission and Launch Date
Maruti Swift and Dzire Facelift
Maruti Suzuki to roll out Facelift Version of Next Generation
» Swift Dzire 2017
» Swift 2017 Model
This would be 4th Generaton Series as one among the highest sales churner in Indian Market. Its estimated that more than 3.5 Lakh Cars are sold year on year by the duo combination of Swift and Dzire - higher than annual sales of 3rd Best Auto Maker of India
Apart from the looks changes including Alloy Wheels and Interior Cabin Enhancement- Some of the New Features, Changes to be Introduced in New Maruti Swift and Dzire Series
1. All New CVT Automatic Transmission to be available in both Maruti Swift and Dzire Petrol Model. This will replace in 4 Speed Automatic Transmission as in Dzire
2. All New Updated Infotainment - 7 Inch Multimedia Touchscreen AVN with Updated Android Auto and Apple Car Play Compatibility to be there in Top of line Zxi, Zdi Model of Swift and Dzire Series
3. To Give up its Old Steering Wheel Design. All New Smart, Sporty Steering Wheel to be featuring in both Swift and Dzire Model
4. New Features - Rear View Camera, Projector Headlights will feature in Top End Model of Swift and Dzire Series. LED DRL likely to be a differentiating feature in Swift Dzire
5. Lastly - The 3rd Generation Swift was always on critics point for smaller boot space. Expect Swift boot to increase to 250 Litre and Dzire Boot at around 375 Litre Plus making it at ease for your luggage.
Launch Date, Specs and Prices
Check Prices with Complete Features
Maruti Swift Dzire is expected to be launched in February 2017. Followed will be the hatchback Version which is likely to be launched in around April 2017 in Indian Market
With Safety Features as Standard of ABS and dual Airbags - the prices likely to be higher by around Rs 15000 and expected to start from Rs 5 Lakh for Swift and Rs 70K higher for the Sedan Version Swift Dzire
No Change in Engine Mechanical. It will same 1.2 Litre K Series Petrol and 1.3 Litre DDIS Diesel Engine.
Maruti Suzuki is very Optimistic for an all time Success in 2017 as the Manufacturer is betting on - Nexa Ignis, New Swift 2017, Baleno Boosterjet, New Dzire 2017, Ciaz 1.5 Litre Diesel Engine and Ciaz Updated 1.6 Litre Petrol Engine to be the key success for 2017.