Maruti Wagon R Diesel Car is Getting Ready for Launch in 2013 in India. Review Maruti Wagon R Diesel, Price, Features, Specs in 2013 in India
Maruti Wagon R Diesel - yes you read it correct, is getting ready for launch in 2013 in India. Post unprecedented demand of Diesel cars as witnessed in 2012, Wagon R will become the entry level diesel car for Maruti (even before Maruti 800 Diesel) and will compete with likes of customer who need a budget friendly diesel car.
With 2/3rd of sales commanded by hatchbacks and increasing fuel prices - there emerges a need for entry segment diesel cars with very few options in entry level diesel cars as of now. Along with Nano Diesel, I10 Diesel - Maruti Wagon R Diesel will be the 3rd small car launch expected to come in 2013 in India
- Maruti Wagon R Diesel expected to come in Fiat 1 Litre 3 cylinders Diesel engine unlike Ritz and Swift which comes in 1.3 Lit 4 cylinders Engine
- In Terms of Power - Wagon R Diesel to deliver peak power close to 60 BHP in 1 Lit Diesel - this is almost similar to Beat Diesel
- Maruti Wagon R Diesel to come on lines of Facelift Version. The Diesel Model as per our estimate will be launched once facelift Petrol Model will be Introduced in India
- We estimate a Mileage of 25-26 Kmpl Mileage in New Wagon R Diesel making it one of the best fuel efficient diesel cars in India.
- We expect Wagon R Diesel Base Model to start at an aggressive price of Rs. 4 Lac as an introductory price
- Competition Cars in 2013 to Wagon R Diesel - Chevy Beat Diesel, Hyundai I10 Diesel
- No official confirmation on record for launch date of Wagon R Diesel - but we expect the same to be launched to be somewhere around Diwali 2013 Festive Time
With a better mileage, and backup of Maruti Suzuki Sales and Service support - we expect Maruti Wagon R Diesel to be a huge hit especially on lines of Alto 800 to create new records of Sales in 2013.Last modified on