Welcome to Mycarhelpline Community Blog

  • Home
    Home This is where you can find all the blog posts throughout the site.
  • Login
    Login Login form

RTO Forms: Download RTO Forms for RC Transfer, NOC, License, New Car

Posted by on in RTO Registration
  • Font size: Larger Smaller
  • Hits: 48362
  • Report this post

RTO Form Number 1,1A,2,3,4,LLD for License to 20,21,22,34 for New Car Registration. RC Transfer Forms 26,27,28,29,30 & HP 34,35 for Cancellation or Addition


RTO Forms 

Below is the Comprehensive list of All Major RTO Forms for License, Transfer of Ownership, NOC, New Car Registration, Buying Second Hand Car etc. You can download them 100% free and fast @ MyCarHelpline.


Driving License

Below is list of RTO Forms for issuance of Learning License, Driving License or to renewal of License

a) Form 1 - Physical Fitness Self Declaration (applicable only in Learner License Issuance)

b) Form 1A for Medical Fitness - Required to be submitted for Renewal

c) Form 2, Form 3 - Learner License

d) Form 4 - Permanent Driving License

e) Form 9 - Driving License Renewal. Also require 3 photographs along with Previous Original Driving License

f) Form LLD - For Issuance of Duplicate Driving License, where previous License is Lost or Stolen. Along with it is reqrd:- FIR Copy, Form 1 for Self Declaration, Attested Copy of ID Proof & Address Proof, Photocopy of Previous License, 3 Photographs


Forms for Registration - On Buying New Car

Planning to buy a New Car or take finance for addition of Hypothecation. List of RTO Forms for New Car Registration to Hypothecation Addition 

a) Form 20 - Registration of Cars, Passenger Vehicles

b) Form 21 - Dealer Sale Certificate (Useful when doing self registration as need to submit)

c) Form 22 - Vehicle Road Worthiness Certificate

d) Form 34 - HP Addition in RC


Forms for Registration - On Buying or Selling Used Car

List of RTO Forms for transfer of Vehicle Ownership and / or cancellation of hypothecation in RC / Smart Card

a) Form 29 , Form 30 - For RC Transfer in name of Buyer

b) Form 27 , Form 28 - NOC for Inter State Transfer (If applicable for selling car in other state)

c) Form 35 - For Removal of Bank HP  (to be submitted along with NOC, Original Smart Card & other vehicle documents)

d) Form 32 - If Car Purchased in Auction (Applicable only if vehicle is purchased in Auction)

e) Form TCR - Intimation Form about sale of car to RTO Office. Useful, to be done within 30 days (Essentially to be submitted to RTO after sale of car)


Forms for Selling Car

For effecting transfer of RC in RTO end. Sometimes, seller needs to visit RTO office too, in event of signature mismatch or cases where additional verification as security measure put in by some of the RTO offices to avoid fraudulent transfers

a) 2 copies of RTO Form 29,30 - as mentioned above in Used Car along

b) Bank NOC and Form 35 (if HP on RC, so as to cancel Hypothecation)

c) Notarized Attested copy of - ID & Address Proof of both Buyer & Seller. Pan card copy of buyer

d) Notarized Attested copy of Valid PUC, Valid Insurance


Forms for Re Registration of Passenger Car (for 15 year Old Cars)

Reregistration Form for cars who has spent more than 15 yrs on road

a) Form 25 - Re Registration of Vehicles more than 15 year Old


Other Forms

List of RTO Forms for Duplicate Smart Card / RC Copy issuance to address change in RC. For people looking for International Driving Permit, should consider Form 4A

a) Form 26 - Form for Issuance of Duplicate RC Copy (useful when Old RC is lost or Stolen - need to be submitted along with FIR Copy)

b) Form 33 - Address Change in RC

c) Form 4a - International Driving License Permit Form

d) RTO Form 16 - For Road Tax Refund, in event of Inter State Registration or Cancelllation of Registration mark

New Cars

Check Prices with Complete Features


Motor Vehicle Sale Agreement

Vehicle Sale Agreement - (Disclaimer : This Sale Agreement is not legally vetted and is only for Indicative Usage. We disclaim all risk, responsibility for any error or clause or legal language missed in this agreement. We advise to contact any legal professional to enter or make agreement for same)


Vehicle Registration Charges

RTO Charges - Fees for Vehicle Registration in different cities in India

Note (Important):- All Attested Copies requires to be Attested by Notary or Gazetted Officer


Important Links

- Driving License Issuance Process

- Vehicle Registration Process

- Vehicle Ownership Transfer

Last modified on
Rate this blog entry:

Gagan is CEO of Modi Online Ventures. Completed MBA from one among Top 10 Management Institute, he has worked for 8 yrs in Corporate Sector - Maruti Suzuki, ICICI Bank. Having passion for Automobiles and Entreprenurship - ventured into Business in April 2011. At MyCarHelpline - you can get in thousands of reviews, latest information updates on Automobiles with Personalised assistance through Forum.


  • Guest
    Sanjay Pandey Tuesday, 20 January 2015


    I have purchased an used car. Please let me know process and required forms to transfer ownership.

  • Guest
    Vikas Kumar Singh Tuesday, 23 December 2014

    I buy a new car.it is financed.and billed on Chandigarh address.but now i shift to New Delhi.and i want to ragistration on Delhi address.please suggest me.How to do.
    my contact details:

  • Guest
    Alagumalai.M Sunday, 14 December 2014

    I lost my Form-21 in set of my temp registration papers,how i will process my registration,
    i asked to dealer to give another form-21,he denied the request.what i need do?
    my vehicle is financed.

  • Guest
    VIJAY Tuesday, 09 December 2014


  • Guest
    Abraham Friday, 28 November 2014

    My UP registration car is insured under United India Insurance. I am in the process of changing the registration to Maharshtra due to change of residence. Is there a requirement of fresh insurance in view of change in registration number?
    My insurance is valid up to June 2015.

  • Guest
    shashi kumar Saturday, 08 November 2014

    Sir i purchased old car model 2009 haryana but my home town is amritsar so reply me which document is required to be obtain from seller by me ..plz guide me hw could i change car no. and RC OF old car....

  • Guest
    sukumaran Wednesday, 03 September 2014

    Is form LLD the same for getting NOC for renewing driving license from a state other than the state which has issued the license.

  • Guest
    bharat motor driving school u need noc or any.... Saturday, 23 August 2014

    need noc ask me 9849181340

  • Guest
    Harsh vardhan Friday, 25 July 2014

    dear sir
    Presently i am residing in ghaziabad (U.P) . My maruti 800 Standard car is registired in Meerut RTO (U.P). i want to sell this in Ghaziabad. will NOC is required ? if so tell me the form NO
    Harsh vardhan

  • Guest
    varun vashisht Sunday, 13 July 2014

    Hellow Sir,

    I have registered for my new car 1 Month ago but still I haven't got original RC for the same.

    I have the slip handed over to me after paying RTO nd other Dues so Kindly guide how long It will take to get the same.

  • Guest
    Dharuv kumar Thursday, 10 July 2014

    Hi sir-
    I had live in haryana,now i am tranfer to uttet pardesh .i wanna transfer my car document from haryana to utterpardesh so pls suggest what will i do .

  • Guest
    Dharuv kumar Thursday, 10 July 2014

    Hi sir-
    I had live in haryana,now i am tranfer to uttet pardesh .i wanna transfer my car document from haryana to utterpardesh so pls suggest what will i do .

  • Guest
    Moin Tuesday, 08 July 2014

    Hi ,

    Do we need to register vehicle if wemove in same state , for example vehicle is register under Ahmedabad RTO and i move to Baroda ,

    do i have to register in Baroda RTO ?


  • Guest
    dilip Monday, 07 July 2014

    i lost my pan card drivinf licence and rc book how to getting this one

  • Guest
    nithin kumar b Monday, 07 July 2014

    Hi I am from karnataka and I purchased used car from maharastra MH registerd and noc I got in my name now . And I tuk car to karnataka and I got car buyer in karnataka and I sold it year on 2010 and now til 2014 car in my name noc ... and tht person sold to other ...prob for me now incase somthin wrong happen ... so just plzz tel me what should I do now .....

  • Guest
    sandy Monday, 09 June 2014

    Hi, I have a question. I am getting transferred to Mumbai from hyderabad. I have already obtained NOC from Hyd traffic police control. Now I am told that I have to get NOC from Crime branch for any pending cases with a e challan of 100 Rs, however when I went to e-seva they refused to accept it and denied any 100Rs challan procedure. What should I do next. Traffic police branch said they stopped accepting crime branck application.
    Pls help me with this

  • Guest
    sidd Monday, 02 June 2014

    Hi, I have a query? I have just purchased a used car and produced my rental agreement as address proof. The problem is I will be moving from this place in a month. My question is " can I have the RC book sent to my permanent address and not this current temporary address" and how do I do it? Incase I cant have it mailed to my permanent address, how do I get my RC BOOK.please help.

  • Guest
    MANISH AMHIA Friday, 30 May 2014

    Dear sir
    please confirm that whether NOC is required for Public Sector bank employee
    because he got transferred in every 3 years state to state (all over india)

  • Guest
    Preetham Thursday, 29 May 2014

    Hi ,

    i am planning to buy a Vintage bike from 70 s which is with UP registration and they dont have any papers except they have an insurance paid in 2005(not sure why they even paid it then :)) and the seller is now moved to Bangalore and his bike is being sold in Bangalore .I am from Andhra and i will need to register in Andhra Pradesh .

    Is there anything we can do to register in Andhra ,dont mind even if i have to register it from scratch .

  • Guest
    hitesh mistry Tuesday, 27 May 2014

    I have purchasing a use car, vehicle mfg. Year 2004. Past passing maharasta.
    NOC received from old onwer. And I am stay in rular area. What is the process for thansfer of ownership.

Leave your comment

Important : Need Advise or Recommendation

Do No Post in Comment !! Rather Raise your Query in Forum Q&A Section in appropriate Category. Click Here to Go to Forum

One of Our Site Moderator will Assist on Same in Car Forum. Comments Seeking Advise / Suggestion will not be replied Back !!

Guest Friday, 27 March 2015