On the basis of above running and price bracket, I would prefer you to go for New WagonR CNG, it has excellent Mileage about 26 km/pl ,
But if still want any Petrol car with good Mileage among this is still go for Wagon R Petrol , it is giving 20 KM/PL
Well, will prefer Figo over Liva due to price, interiors and features
Ford Figo Edge
- Liva is priced 20K higher than Figo (if compare Figo Zxi @ 4.55 L against Liva G @ 4.75 - ex-showroom)
- Interiors Color theme and aesthetics in Ford Figo is definitely a plus against Toyota Liva
- Figo has additionally Infotainment Music System with Aux Support. Also has defogger especially useful in winters
- In terms of shoulder room and leg room - almost similar, not much of a difference
Etios Liva has edge
- Powerful Engine against Ford Figo with better pick-up. However, as your running is too low, you may not see much difference especially if drive for city usage mainly
- Mileage in Liva is definitely a plus. However on a monthly drive of 200 Kms you may not save more than Rs. 100 a month in Liva
- In terms of features - Etios Liva G has additional Rear Seat Power Window
- Etios Liva has got a better height and even headroom too. If you are tall - you may then feel better in Liva against Figo
i m planning to purchase renault pulse... this is my frst car... should i purchase dis car..??
plzz tell me wat will be spare parts cost, maintainance nd average of dis car.?? it has a high maintenance cost or wot..???