Hello, I am director of a private limited company (2 years and 9 months in business). I wanted to buy Jaguar XFS V6 Diesel (on road in Bangalore about Rs 60 lkh). I stay in rented apartment, alone. Is it possible to avail loan without income proof. I can pay upto Rs 15 lakhs (and at most Rs 20 lakhs) from my side and look for remaining amount as loan. I have seen HDFC bank website where they state that if person contributes 40%, HDFC bank avails the remaining 60%. Can you please advise what are the options available? I am looking for tenure of 3 years and above.