Hello - My budget is till 8 Lakh, Looking for Best Petrol Car with maximum features, good mileage, better handling and ofcourse style. Which car should i buy between price of 7 Lakh to 8 Lakh as on road price in Gurgaon.
To our view you may consider looking at
- Maruti Swift Dzire Zxi - will fit in your budget at 7 Lakhs.
- Nissan Sunny XL - will come @ price of around 7.6 Lakh
- Hyundai Verna as Vikas Suggested - have to exceed budget by around 50K approx
In terms of your parameters
Maruti Swift Dzire Zxi
- Best Mileage among all Petrol cars. Can expect 15-16 kmpl in City Conditions
- Almost fully loaded - ABS, Airbags, Alloys, Automatic Climate Control, Power Steering, All 4 Door Power Window, Remote Central Lock, Double Din CD Player with Steering Mounted Audio Controls.
- Good pick up and drive factor
- Short Boot
- Slighty cramped on legroom if you compare against Dzire and Sunny
Nissan Sunny XL
- Feel of Space inside the car, one of the best spacious sedans in the market. The legroom is great, thanks to extended wheelbase of 2600 mm
- Almost all features with feel of sedan
- Good Pick up, Value for Money with Sedan and Features in 7.5 Lakh Price
- Lacks Alloy Wheels
- The drive and pick up factor is not that great (may be we feel that in all Petrol cars - Honda City has the best feel and pickup. You drive City and any other car, will suddenly get the feel)
- The Interiors are much carried from theme of Micra, you may not get a feel of much upmarket as what you may observe if sit in Honda City or Hyundai Verna
Hyundai Verna Ex
- The best upmarket design and body built - stylish among all 3
- To our view - the best Interiors between Sunny, Dzire and Verna is with Verna
- Great Pick up, 1.6 Lit VTVT Engine gives 123 BHP - by far much better among all 3 Cars
- Has some advanced additional features (against Sunny XL n Dzire Zxi) - Rear View Camera, Parking Censors
- Lacks Alloy Wheels. Has only Driver side Airbag in Verna Ex against Dzire and Sunny having dual front Airbags
- Some what suspension is not the best among all 3 cars. May be Vikas can share
- Slightly exceeding your budget
- Go for Verna (if can exceed further by 50K) - Powerful Engine, Best Interiors, Best Exteriors. However - may compromise slight on only driver side airbags and slightly on the drive factor
- Go for Sunny - Feel of Sedan, Spacious Car, Almost Fully Loaded Features @ Value Price. In your budget too
- Go for Dzire - If you like to go with low maintenance factor of Maruti, excellent mileage, smart body looks and fully loaded (less leather upholstery) at lower end of your price i.e 7 Lakh
All the Best.... Thanks Vikas for sharing your view !!!